Our Shoe Fit Process
Shoes are the bulk of what we sell, so here’s an overview of how we fit you for that all-important product. We also custom-fit sports bras, compression socks, orthotic inserts and other items in the store. Please come in to learn more about any of our fit processes.
- Each of our Crew members undergoes 80-90 hours of training before we let them work with any customer.
- Every fitting starts with us getting to know you: your fitness goals and aspirations as well as previous injuries and issues.
- We measure your foot the old fashioned way first, using a Branock device to check size, width and arch length.
- We then use computer generated pressure analysis to assess how you distribute weight across the surface of your foot and to better understand your foot’s unique structure.
- Finally, we video your gait on a treadmill to understand your unique biomechanics.
- We then embark on a shoe finding adventure to match your very unique feet with the best shoes engineered for them!
Special Note: Feet change over time for a variety of reasons, so we recommend you take us up on this free, 10 minute fitting process each and every time you purchase shoes from us!